The De-ARC needs to collect and process information about you to provide you with a customised and personal service, and to carry out its legitimate business.
Our Privacy Statement applies:
- whenever the De-ARC asks you for your personal information;
- to all types of personal information held by the centre in the course of its day-to-day business, including enquiries, records of transactions, paper and online forms;
- to direct use of “de-arc.org” websites; and,
- to services provided by De-ARC;
and, sets out:
- the principles we follow when collecting and looking after your information;
- how we use that information;
- how to access personal information the centre holds about you.
Certain services, such as our document supply service, allow nominated administrators within an organisation to set up and manage a corporate account by controlling the level of use by their colleagues, and adding or removing names from the corporate account. Individuals using a corporate account should consult their organisation’s policies for the terms and conditions under which they may use their organisation’s corporate account.
The Academic Resource Centre’s website and the electronic resources provided in the library’s reading rooms contain extensive links to other independent websites that are not controlled by the library. This statement applies to the direct use of the De-ARC websites at the “de-arc.org” domain. You are strongly advised to consult the privacy policies of other websites you visit for information about their policies and practices.